The WonderSwing is ideal for the musical or sensory playground and is a truly ingenious interpretation of everyone's favorite play fixture.
About the Swing
This music and motion invention holds two U.S. Patents and has pitch modulation elements that were engineered by one of America's foremost pipe-organ manufacturers. Using an internal air compressor that converts the kinetic energy from the swinging action into airflow, the resulting notes are then controlled by means of sound holes located in the swing's handhold. With soothing sounds, the WonderSwing combines fun and discovery.This creation can also be used as an educational tool for demonstrating a variety of music and science concepts and offers many possibilities for those with special needs. Please go to Sensory page for further information for use of the WonderSwing as a therapeutic device.
- Swinging motion is harnessed to produce four musical notes
- Unique pivoting main beam drives a stain less steel and aluminum air compressor, pumping air through flute hand hold to generate sound
- Structure is crafted of durable, polyester powder coated steel and maintenance free, high density polyethylene
- Flute style right hand hold is ergonomically engineered for musical note play
- Seat is durable and comfortable rubber belting
- Age appropriate for children 5 to 12
- Designed for direct bury single swing posts
- Maximum fall height is 7' 8" - install proper safety surfacing
- Use zone area is 19' 10½" wide x 30' 8" deep
- Unit measures 7' 5½" wide x 9' 6" tall - Weighs 280 pounds
- Meets ASTM, CPSC, and IPEMA guidelines
- Available in two Color Schemes: Color Scheme I (yellow/blue/red) Color Scheme II (green/tan/light blue)
- U.S. Patents #7,419,436 and #7,942,753
Learn more details in connection with this exciting invention and its applications when you call us at 888.653.5595 in Carbondale, Colorado.